Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Firtst but Not last

So, I had to recreate my blog and start over since there was some issue with trying to host it on another website (basically I messed it all up - operator error) and figured it would be best to just start over from scratch. I am going to try to do this at least once a week in between work, training, and hanging with loved ones. I am hoping it will reflect the improvement that is yet to come in my running and in my weight. I am currently 134 lbs. and the last race I ran was the Cleveland 1/2. My next race is the Yates 5K in Solon this weekend and I am hoping for a PR. My fastest is only 25:40. It is obvious now to all of you readers I run for the shear enjoyment and not for a place or elite status. However, I do intend to get into the 23's by the end of this season, so look out.

No comments: