Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So My Cousin is Jockin' ME!!!

My little cousin in Philly has always loved basketball...because I did first.
Then last year he got into running...because I did first.
This year I told him about my triathlon experience and now he is biking...TOTALLY JOCKIN' ME!!!!

But I love him. Here is his latest project.

Hello

I am writing to let you know that I've signed up for the MS Society City to Shore fundraiser ride, from Philadelphia to Ocean City, NJ. We'll be riding 100 miles on Sept 27th to Ocean City and 75 miles on Sept 28th back. All donations go to the MS society in support of research, programs, events, and education about the disease. As this is a fundraising event, I am asking for your sponsorship in this endeavor. Anything you can do to help is greatly appreciated. Please help me to reach my goal, but more importantly, to help the MS society successfully reach its goal of $4.5 Million. And one more thing, hope for good weather that weekend.

Joshua Croston

Here is his personal page.


Thanks for taking the time to check him out :)

1 comment:

Janet Edwards said...

Duh, no wonder everyone wants to be cool like B!!! Does he ride a motorcycle too??