Saturday, November 20, 2010

Results are in -- It's da' bomb

I pulled out all B's on my exams.  The first line defense was SSRIs, but because they take 4-6 weeks to work benzodiazepines are given immediately.  I got it right, but personally I think that question is bull.  What am I saying, I think they are all bull.  The question about the patient having the acute myocardial infarction, should not try to pull himself up in bed.  It could make his heart explode.  He should just lay there and wait for help.  Finally, the math answer is 8.4 or rounded is 8 ml/hr.  Thankfully, I have not missed any of the math.

However, this week included another critical care exam that I nearly failed.  I have been so tired and unmotivated to do anything the past two weeks.  I came home from clinicals and finally got in a run, only to fall asleep and get in no studying for the exam.  I also received my paper grade that my instructor had said not to put too much effort into with a really terrible grade on it.  I was mad at myself for putting so little effort into it, but I was a little pissed at him to for saying not to worry about it!  What the heck does he want?  I am just so frustrated and tired of nursing school.  I am contemplating quitting every other minute.  I am burned out and after the last test, which hopefully I didn't miss any math on, I am done.  It's like the last few miles of the marathon for me.  I just want it over.  I don't care anymore.  I hate worrying that every time I have a test I will ruin my grade and fail.  December 15th can't come soon enough.

No comments: