Thursday, November 8, 2007

All Clear for Take OFF - HURRAY!!


After 2 trips to the doctor I am officially cleared to run. They can find nothing wrong with my foot.... hmmmmm??? OK, well I am tired of waiting. I feel like a general planning an attack except there are no guns (except the one's one's in my arms :) , and no soldiers, and no camo. Ok, but I am already trying to prep myself for 2008 as 2007 is pretty much over/shot. I might get in the Turkey Trot 5M and the Reindeer Run 5k, but after that it is sketchy.

I ran for 22min on Monday with none other than the Bails. I miss the furr ball and after spending a few minutes with him I knew we were going to be attached for at least the next 24 hrs. He missed me as much as I missed him. The run was slow, but I loved the fall leaves and just the shot at being out there again.

I took Tuesday off worked a double and drank some wine, but then today (Wed) I hit it. I went out for a 21 min run followed by a 30 min trainer ride with a few power intervals in between, and I must say I felt pretty good!! The iron pills may be kicking in FINALLY!!

On another note I had a fantastic time in Columbus this past weekend. I found my new pride and joy. They are rambuncious, way too curious about sex. loud, obnoxious and my favorite damn high school cross country runners!!! That is the trouble you see above :). They were 8th at state's and ran their hearts out. I am excited to spend this weekend with them and watch them have fun!!

No comments: