Wednesday, October 10, 2007

One Spoonful of Stress Please

I am trying to keep up on this blogging thing for my brother who is as I stated in my last blog in Mississippi preparing to go to Afghanastan.

Stress, stress, stress. I try to keep my blogs positive, but the shit has really hit the fan. My brother has left for the military, both my grandfathers are not doing well, I think I have a fracture in my left foot and to top it off I think I may have moved in with the roommate from hell!!!!

I know I can be a cold bitch and compartmentalize my emotions when I find it is futile to communicate with someone or change a situation, but right now I just want to sleep. I keep praying my family will remain safe, and hoping my roommate will come around. I wish we could agree to disagree, but it just seems like no matter what I do I feel as if I am offending her. I can feel myself going on the defensive and wanting to do prepare for a war, but then just like a romantic relationship I get to the point where I realize she can't hurt me and I will be the bigger person no matter what the situation. The big downer though.... once again I see another selfish person that lacks hope and faith and can forgive. Once again another person that believes revenge and being angry are the way to go.

Oh, well on a positive note it will be a constant reminder of why I need to get my nursing degree and better my life.

No comments: