Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holy Hibernation Batman!

It looks like winter has hit.  I am usually not excited for the snow, but I had such a great winter of running last year with the snow falling, the slush slushing my shoes and lets not forget the cold butt cheeks that I can't be anything but excited for this year!  Except for one problem, I can't stop sleeping!!!  I have been so drowsy since last Thursday.  I still have 6 days left of school too before running season can commence. Everyday I have been getting a little bit more pumped about the nice quiet days that lay ahead for me.  The days that will only require me getting out of bed and lacing up my shoes for the next few weeks and coming home to a nice hot cup off coffee with Baileys in it...mmmmmmmmm!

I just need to stay awake long enough to wrap up two more projects and four exams!!  I did my professional issue yesterday and it got a few laughs and an A....WOOT!!  I am learning to become googledocs savier-ish.  I like powerpoint and attaching documents to emails, but KSU is so up to date on technological advances it was unavoidable and I had to submit to there "linky" ways. 

I am hoping to have some beyond exciting news here in the next few days (or some super sucking news), but I don't deal in patience.  I deal in patients :)  I have noticed I have acquired this urge to make up new words or transform them from verbs to nouns or adjectives too (weird, I know). 

Running has been about 3 times a week.  This week I have 0 in and probably wont do any, just not in the cards, nor do I want to.  It's gonna be a long road back, but no sense worrying about that now -- at least my weight isn't going up, so maybe I am not really ready to hibernate yet.

1 comment:

The Salty One said...

I've always loved the cold buttcheeks thing too! HA!

Good luck wrapping up the semester. I demand we get in some cold slushy miles in soon!