Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's Not Supposed to Tickle

Most of us have seen the triathlon CGI video, about the guy who finds getting up at 4:45 "to train" fun.  I had not yet seen the running one -- pretty funny and spot on in regards to some of my running buddies (I can so see a certain girlfriend of mine at her office trying to explain this to her co-workers). 



Crazy how "losers" get medals and the first "marathoner" died, yet every year more and more people are taking up running. 

I also found Adam Goucher's favorite running quotes here.  Most of them I had heard before or wasn't that impressed with, but these two made me laugh. 
  • "It's not supposed to tickle"
  • "If you wanna catch me, you gotta be fast…
if you wanna stay with me, you gotta be good…
if you wanna pass me….You’ve got to be kidding" (Not that I, "turtle" as A likes to call me would ever wear this on a shirt, but I do find it funny).


1 comment:

KimZ said...

I hadn't seen that one. Ha!